Provisions of Presentations
Collaborative Autism Resources and Education (CARE, LLC) provide consultation to districts tailored to meet their individual needs.
Half-day and Full-day presentations are available including a wide range of topics relevant to school staff assigned to work with students with Autism Spectrum Disorders and related developmental disorders.
Topics Currently Available
- Basic Behavioral Principles
- Overview of Autism and Related Disorders
- Application of Behavioral Principles in the School Setting
- Discrete Trial Instruction
- Development of Pragmatic Language Skills
- Development of Functional Communication Systems
- Visual Supports and Other Curricular Strategies
- What Does Best Practice Say About Educating Students With Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Social Skills Training for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Developmental versus Behavioral Model