Center Based Instruction
Centennial Hills Center:
7125 Grand Montecito Pkwy, Suite 130
Las Vegas, NV 89149
West Charleston Center:
7261 West Charleston Ave, Suite 101
Las Vegas, NV 89117
3041 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89052
Our expanded Center-Based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) program is now located on Grand Montecito Parkway in Las Vegas. In our centers, your child will receive the highest evidence-based practice ABA services in a structured setting. This setting supports more peer-based interactions and ongoing clinical oversight of cases. More Tandem team members means more promotion of the development of age-appropriate social interactions, communication skills, functional routines, and the reduction of behaviors that interfere with daily life.
Build Skills, Improve Behaviors
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Initial Assessment to determine strengths and challenges of the child
- Daily schedule including group play activities, one-on-one instructions
- Social skills instruction
- Model classrooms (preschool and school age) that mimic school settings
- Real-time data collection to evaluate effectiveness of treatmen
Your child will have their own treatment team consisting of their Registered Behavior Technicians, overseen by either a Lead Behavior Technician or a Certified Behavior Analyst.
Family involvement remains crucial to Tandem Therapy Service’s treatment philosophy. Our center-based staff will work closely with every family to implement each child’s specific behavior programs across environments. Given the unique needs of every client, all clients can also continue to receive in-home treatment.